Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mac OS X Leopard ships this month!

Apple will be shipping Mac OS X Leopard on October the 26th. A special event will he held at every Apple Retail Store from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m and if you’re one of the first 500 guests, you’ll go home with a special edition Leopard T-shirt.

Leopard will be the latest in the line of Apple OS X releases replacing Tiger (notice the cat theme) and it boasts 300+ new features. While I must admit it's becoming harder for Apple to wow us (and Microsoft for that matter) there are a number of useful features being built into the operating system that I am sure most will find very useful.

I have had the chance to run the Leopard beta and it seems pretty solid so I am looking forward to the new release on the 26th. Will you be upgrading? I will, but remember folks its always a good idea to backup your system before you leap.


Digg!

No comments: