Friday, April 25, 2008

iPhone stats confirmed; it really does run my world

If you have an iPhone, you're doing a lot more than just making calls. Market research firm iSuppli Corp. found that many people use iPhones in ways that differ markedly from other phones, especially in categories that until recently weren't that important to most users. What surprised me the most out of all of iSuppli's statistics is that iPhone owners spent less than half the time actually making calls -- 46.5% -- compared to 71.7% of the time people use other phones for calls.

read more | digg story

1 comment:

MacGecko said...

While I do love the iPhone visual voice mail, I know I do more then make calls with my iPhone. You see the iPhone is more then a one tick pony. I love in integration of the address book (Address book for Mac & Outlook for PC) and the Calendar (iCal for Mac & Outlook for PC). I also enjoy the To Do tasks that are built-in to Apple Mail that show up on the iPhone. While Ill be the first to admit that the iPhone is far of perfect, this phone is the best that I have ever used (no I don't miss my BlackBerry).